How to restore file/folder backups from cPanel?
Do you want to restore file/folder backups from cPanel? If yes then don’t worry!
In this article, you will learn how you can easily restore file/folder backups from cPanel by just following 5 simple steps.
Without any further due, let’s move on to the topic…
Steps to restore file/folder backups from cPanel :
STEP 1 – Login To Your cPanel Account
- Go to NinzaHost.
- Login your Account.
- Select your Active Product/Services.
- Click on “Login to cPanel” under Action Tab.
- Then you will automatically redirected to your cPanel Account.
Or, If you have cPanel login details then you can easily login to your cPanel account by visiting yourdomain.com/cpanel.
STEP 2 – Go To JetBackup
- Search for “JetBackup” in the search tab.
- Click on “JetBackup” under Files Section.
- Wait for few seconds until the next page appears.
STEP 3 – Choose ‘File Backups’ Option
You will get many backups option in which you need to select File Backups as per the need here i.e. to restore file & folder backup.
- Click on File Backups.
- Wait for few seconds.
STEP 4 – Select Your Preferred Backup
- Here, you get different file backups available.
- Choose the preferred one according to the creation date.
- Then, click on the FILE MANAGER button next to your selected file backup.
- Now select your file/folder which you want to restore.
- Then after, click on “Restore Selected”.
- Lastly, tap on ‘Add to Restore Queue’ button.
- You will get a success message as shown below :
STEP 5 – Sit & Wait
- You can see that restore is in progress on right hand side.
- Yeah! you just need to wait for few minutes.
- All Done.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope, you found this article helpful and your query regarding how to restore file/folder backups from cPanel is now solved.
If you still have any query or doubt then please let us know through your comments in the comment section below.
Affordable Web Hosting Provider